I got on facebook today and saw that I couldn’t believe. A girl page had got hacked and someone had made a status that was basically dissing the people who had passed away. It was saying forget all the people that passed away and that they really didn’t mean anything. So everyone who was family members on the people who passed away got on her page and started to threaten her. Now the little girl life is only the line because someone made a horrible joke. The people were saying bad quotes like she was a “dead man walking” and she better start making RIP shirts.
I feel as though that was an horrible mean trick. Someone just put somebodys life on the line just because a little joke someone made. I really don’t understand why someone would do such a thing like that. It put her life on te line and maybe her family’s life on the line. Her mother had got on her facebook and posted a status saying how her page had got hacked and how she didn’t even have her phone to even go on facebook. I really feel sorry for that girl , and I hope whoever did it realize that it was a bad joke and at least try and do something about it.
Just pray for that person buddy! I will do the same. I'm so sorry that happened to her. God send your angels to camp all around her!
ReplyDelete